Thursday 17 March 2016

Twins in the rain









Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
Looks like it could be going to be another nice day so I will
be able to get washing out on the line.

For today's card I have Used the Sweet Dixie Intricate Oval frame die
and the Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lilly die.
And the image is from Whoopsidaisy cd called Linniepink designs.

I have used peach and grey card which I mat and layered. And I
wrapped a piece of white ribbon around the centre.
I printed of my image and I cut it out with the Oval frame die.
I added it to the centre of my card with foam tape.

I made the flowers and I added them to the bottom side of my image.
I added glitter to the centre of each flower.
I tied a large white bow out of satin ribbon which I added
to the side of my image and a daisy on to the top of it.

To finish off i added some gems to the corners.

Thats all for today and I thank you all for your support

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: