Friday 25 March 2016

Silver spots







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
Well Google is playing up again comments have started disappearing again.
I'm now getting fed up of it it happens a bout once week.
I would be greatfull if anyone could help me with my blog.
When I go to comment on all your blogs It say your name and then
your blog name but when I see mine it Says
Anonymous at Debs cards is there anyway to change it to my name.

Now back to today's card I started with a 9"x 61/2" card which
I covered with some white with silver spots.
I stamped my sentiment on the white card the stamp is
by Phill Martin.
I cut it out my sentiment with the small frame from Sweet Dixie dies.
And then I also cut the largest one in the  set in white I layered
them up with foam tape.
I then added them to the centre of my card.
I then cut the Heartfelt creations Ariania flower die out
of silver and white paper.
I shaped the all and I made the up and I added them to the
bottom corner of my card.
I the added a strip of gems to both tp corners.

No comments: