Sunday 13 March 2016

Fairy Fairy







Good morning all hope you are all well this morning.
What are you all up to today anything nice.
I'm going to be washing carpets. and then so crafting.

For today's card I have Used the New CD from whoopsidaisy and
it is called Linniepink Designs and it as got some wonderful images
on it.

I have also used the Sweet Dixie doily frame die and the sissix fairy.

I mat and layered my card with different papers in the shades of Lilacs.
Then I cut my image out with the Doily die which
I added to the centre of my card.
I then cut out the fairy and I added piece of acitate to the back of 
the fairy and over the front of the card so that's she looks
like she's flying.

I then added a bow to the bottom corner and then some flowers
around the bow.

To finish off with I added some gems around the border.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a good one.

Hugs Debs xx



No comments: