Wednesday 2 March 2016

In The Pink Mum







Good morning Friend's follower's and visitor's  I hope you
are all well this morning.
Well I have to say that I thought Google have sorted out my
comments as they kept disappearing but last night I had 15
and them this morning I have 8 on yesterdays card. I dont Know
whats going on I've checked all my settings and they are all correct.

Anyway lets see what happens with today's comments.
Todays card is a A5 easel card.
To start with I added my sentiment to the centre of my back panel
and then I stamped and heat embossed the swirls down the sides of 
the sentiment with a Heartfelt creations stamp. I used gold glitter
embossing powder.
I the stamped the same stamp across the bottom panel
with gold glitter embossing powder.

Next on white card I stamped and embossed the Heartfelt Creations
Enchanted Mum flower twice before I cut them out
I inked them with pink ink pad. I then cut them out with
the matching die.

I then shaped the petals and then I layered them up.
I then added them to the top and bottom of my top panel.
I put a blob of hot glue into the centre of each flower and I
added some gold glass glitter to the centre.
I then added some butterflies around the card.

For my stopper I tied a very large bow which I added to
the centre of my bottom panel. And I added some butterflies
on to the gold embossing.

That's all fore today and lets just see if my comments stay
or go Lol.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: