Sunday 27 March 2016

Call Me







Good morning all And Happy Easter I hope you are all well but don't
eat too much chocolate.
What are you all up to today.

Today's card is from imagine that digi stamp.com
and the image is called Chatty Kathy.
I started off by printing my image and I coloured her with Harmony pens.
I cut her out with the spellbinder's Romantic flower die set.
I the cut the largest die in the set for my topper to sit on.

I then made a 8"x 8" white card and I covered it in polka dot card.
I then cut a strip of card to go down the side of my card.
Before I glued it down I wrapped a piece of ribbon around it.
I then added my topper to the centre of my card.
I cut out my sentiment and I added this below the topper.

To finish with I tied a large bow out of satin ribbon which I
added to the side of my topper.

That's all for today and I hope to see you in the morning.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: