Wednesday 30 March 2016

My Little Lady Bug



.



Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
What are you all up to today anything nice. I'm off in my craft room
again today.
I did really well yesterday I got court up on my DT work
yesterday I had a good 3 hours in there and I made 5 cards
I were really pleased with the way they turned out.
I had no problem in what to do I  certainly was on form.

Anyway back to today's card this is one of the cards I made.
I Started off with my image that came from Imagine that Digi Stamps
and you can get it from Here
I printed off my image on to pearl card it just give it a sheen.
I cut it out with the Spellbinders Decorative Labels 4..Then I cut 
the largest die in the set out of black card.

I then covered a white card with a black mat I then cut a smaller one
 in red polka dot card I then added my topper to the centre of
my card.
I then tied a large bow out of black ribbon which I added to the side of
my topper.
I then added gem's to the corners.
With the Heartfelt creations Arianna flower die I cut it out
4 time twice in red and twice in black.
I then shaped all the petals and then I made them up by alternating 
the colours. I added 3 down the bottom right side and 
one on to the centre of the bow.
I added a gem to the centre of all the flower's.

To finish with I printer my sentiment and I mat and layered it
on to black and red card. With foam tape I added it
to the top right corner.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a good day
what ever you are doing.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx


No comments: