Friday 11 March 2016

Happy Birthday








Good morning all I hope you are all ok this morning.
What you all up to today anything nice and looking forward
to the weekend.
I'm going to have a day crafting as I have a new cd from
the fabulous Linnie Pink of Whoopsidaisy to play with so watch
this space as the artwork is wonderful.

For today's card I have used Sue Wilson's dies 
I started to cut out the dies in white and a teal and white checked
card which I layered up.
The card base is larger than a A5 card.
I added my sentiment under the die cuts.
Next I tied a large bow out of teal satin ribbon
which I added to the bottom of my card the I cut two of
the ferns from Sue and I added these to the top of my bow.
I then added a gem to the centre of the bow.

To finish with I added a flower to the centre of my die cuts.

That's all for today and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: