Friday 3 February 2017

Sample Wedding Open Book






Good morning all visitor's, Friend's and Follower's
I hope you are all well this Friday morning What are
you all up to today any thing nice.

I've got to clean my craft-room as it is in such  mess I cant find
anything so that will be a day's job.

Today's card Is a sample for Sweet Dixie Design's and It is by using
the Wedding Collection.
I have used the Bribe and Groom and the Mr&Mrs for this card.

I started of by making my base card the openbook on the 
Scanncut which makes life easy I made the pages up by using wet glue
and I added a foam pad under each page to give it some height.

I then wrapped a piece of pink ribbon around the spine.
Next I cut the Mr&Mrs out twice one in silver mirri and one in white.
I added the white one to the top of the silver one to give a shadow.
I added it to the left-hand page.

Next I cut the Bride and Groom out of silver and white card.
I added the white one to the top of the silver one
it give a shadow look.
I added it to the right hand side page.

I then tied a pink bow which I added to the top of the spine.
To finish the card off I added some gems all around the pages
and on to the corners of the back page.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx 

No comments: