Google+ Followers

Friday, 3 February 2017

Sample Wedding Open Book






Good morning all visitor's, Friend's and Follower's
I hope you are all well this Friday morning What are
you all up to today any thing nice.

I've got to clean my craft-room as it is in such  mess I cant find
anything so that will be a day's job.

Today's card Is a sample for Sweet Dixie Design's and It is by using
the Wedding Collection.
I have used the Bribe and Groom and the Mr&Mrs for this card.

I started of by making my base card the openbook on the 
Scanncut which makes life easy I made the pages up by using wet glue
and I added a foam pad under each page to give it some height.

I then wrapped a piece of pink ribbon around the spine.
Next I cut the Mr&Mrs out twice one in silver mirri and one in white.
I added the white one to the top of the silver one to give a shadow.
I added it to the left-hand page.

Next I cut the Bride and Groom out of silver and white card.
I added the white one to the top of the silver one
it give a shadow look.
I added it to the right hand side page.

I then tied a pink bow which I added to the top of the spine.
To finish the card off I added some gems all around the pages
and on to the corners of the back page.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx 
Post a Comment