Thursday 3 March 2016

Lilly Swirls







Good Morning all how are you all this morning.
Have you got up to any snow we had just a thin covering but
it's nearly gone.

I would just like to thank you all if you left me any comments yesterday
as they are still playing silly B----- one minute their there
and the next their gone.

Anyway back to todays card I love this design I sore one very 
similar on the heartfelt creations website.
And this is my take on it.

I started by stamping my flower's with the Heartfelt creation
Sunrise Lilly Swirl stamps.
I coloured them in with my Harmony Alcohol pens
Then I cut them out with the matching dies.

I then started with a A5 white card which I embossed a mat
just a little smaller than the card.
Next I cut a oval die I added this to the centre of my card
with foam tape.
Using  glue gel I added my Lillies to the top and bottom
of the oval.
I then cut my sentiment out with the Sweet Dixie Happy
Birthday die. I then added this to the centre of my card.
Next I tied a white row and added it to the side of my card.

To finish off with I added some pearls to the corners and just under
the sentiment.

That's all for today and I hope you have a good one.

Hugs Debs xx 

No comments: