Wednesday 23 March 2016

Happy Birthday






Good morning all  hope you are all well this morning
It looks as though it could be going to be a lovely day.

Today's card is for my Sister-in-law I have used all my older dies
on this on for a change.
But I cant remember what the flower dies are called as they were
my first flower's I ever bought.

I started with a 8"x 8" white scalloped card I cut a smaller mat
which I embossed I added this to my card.
I then cut a 6"x 6" white mat which I added to the centre.
I then cut a pink mat just a little smaller and then a white mat the same size.
Which I cut a Marianne die to the side of it.
I added this to the centre of my card with foam tape.
I then added my sentiment into the centre of frame.

I then cut a border which I added to the side of the centre piece.
I cut and made up three flower's out of pink paper.
I added them to the side of my card.

I tied a large white bow out of white organza ribbon I added
this below the frame I added two pins to the bow.

That's all for today.
Debs xxx


No comments: