Monday 21 March 2016

Little miss blue






Good morning all I hope you are all well on this spring morning.
Well it's typical it's the first day of spring and the weather is
going down hill again.

I must apologise fr the photo's of this card as my usual camera 
wasnt working and the one i've had to use is rubbish I hope I will
be be back to my normal one tomorrow.

I started with a A5 card which I covered with a foil card.
I then cut mat mat out of white card with a spellbinders die set.
I then printed of my image and coloured it in with
spectrum noir pens.
I then cut it out with the smaller die in the set which I added to
the centre of my card.

I then tied a large blue bow out of satin ribbon which I added to the
side of my topper. I then added flowers to the top and 
bottom corner.

To finish of with I added some gems and a sentiment.

That's all for today and I thank you for all your continued support.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx 

No comments: