Saturday 5 March 2016

Orange sunrise lilly







Good morning Friend's follower's and visitor's I hope you
are all well this morning.
At least we have no snow this morning but if you have some
just take care while you are out and about.
I've to take Rosie to get her hair cut and then she as to go 
to the vets so its going to be a expensive day.

Then I think I'll make some more flower's as I'm running out I like
to sit at night making all different coloured flowers so I have them
if I need to make a quick card.

Today's card I have used the Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lilly set.
I started with My base card which I covered with a paper from
the lilly paper pad.
Then I cut a topper from the same pad and I added this to 
the centre of my card. 
Next I stamped my lilly's I coloured them to match the topper.
I cut them out with the matching die.
I shaped them and added them to the top corner of my card.
Next I cut my sentiment out and added this to the topper.

I then tied a large cream bow and I added it to the bottom corner.
I the stamped and heat embossed the lilly and I coloured it to
match the other lilly's. I cut it out with the matching die.
I shaped all the petals and I made it up. Using glue gel
I added it to the centre of the bow i also added a couple of leafs.

To finish off I added some gems to the corners.

That's all for today and take care if you have any snow down.

Hugs Debs xxx 

No comments: