Monday 7 March 2016

Kraftyhands challenge purple,green and yellow






Good morning Friends followers and visitor's I hope you
are all well I cant believe that we are on to the March Challenge
where is the time going.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Kraftyhands blog
and the theme is Scalloped circle purple green and yellow.

And for my card I have used the Party Animals cd which I think
is a great cd with some great images on.

I started with a 7"x7" scalloped card which I covered in purple
backing paper from the cd.
Then I cut two pieces of green paper also fro the cd which
I added to two corners. Next I cut a strip of yellow paper and I
added this down the centre of my card front.


Using the spellbinders stately circles die I cut it out of the
yellow card.
I printed of my image and cut it out with a scalloped circle die.
I added this to the yellow mat.
Which I added to the centre of the card.

I then tied a lime green bow out of satin ribbon I added this
to the bottom corner.
I then added a purple gem to the centre of my bow.

So why not pop along to the kraftyhands blog and join in with us
for a chance of winning a £10 voucher to spend on the website.

That's all for today.

Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: