Thursday 31 March 2016

It's A Hoot






Good Morning all Are you all well today if not I send you some 
crafty hugs.

For today's card I have used the It's A Hoot CD from Kraftyhands.
I'm going through a phase of using cute Image's.
So I thought I would give it ago with this CD.

I started ff by printing my topper and 3 different backing paper's
I took a 7" x 7" white scalloped card which I mat and layered
3 times. Before I glued them down I wrapped a piece of navy ribbon
around it.
Next I cut the decorative circles frame die from Sweet Dixie out
of blue card which I added to the centre of my card.
I then cut my image out with a circle die. I added this to the centre of
my frame.
Next using cream card I cut Sweet Dixie's swirl die 4 time.
I cut into them and I added them to all corner's.

I then tied a large Navy Blue bow which I glued 
to the side of my topper. 
I added two swirls to my bow and then I added a gem 
to the centre of my bow.

To finish with I  cut out my sentiment also by Sweet Dixie dies.
I mat and layered it and I added it to the bottom of my card.

That's all for today and I thank you for your continued support.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: