Monday 14 March 2016

Fairy in red and pink








Good morning all hope you are all well this morning
it looks like it's going to be a lovely day again it looks
as though spring is on it's way.

I would Just like to welcome to Lynn Stratham my blog 
as she is my latest follower I hope you enjoy your visits here.

Welcome to my second card of the day.

For today's card I have used the New cd from the wonderful Linnie Pink
of whoopsiedaisy and it is called Linniepink designs.

And the frame is from Sweet Dixies Dies. I started with a 8"x 8"
white card which I matted and layered it with pinks and
burgundy card I cut a white mat and I embossed it with a
sue wilson embossing folder.
I wrapped a piece of burgundy ribbon around the centre.
I then cut out my frame in burgundy which I added to the centre 
of my card. I printed of my image and cut it out so that it
fit into the centre of my frame. I added some pearls and gems
to the side of it on the ribbon.
I then tied a large bow out of satin ribbon which I added to the side
of my topper.
I then made three lillies from the heartfelt creations sunrise lilly
collection cos I have done them in vellum they dont look
like lillies just nice flower's. I added these to the bottom corner
of my card.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your support.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: