FB Design Team Requirements:
- create & post 2 projects minimum per month to our Facebook Group, your own FB page & blog (if you have one) using Imagine That! digis by Kris digi sets.
• at least 1/2 of all your projects need to be hand-coloured by you, the rest can be hand-coloured or use my pre-coloured version.
• One of your required projects per month needs to be for our monthly Facebook Challenge
• For your other project/s you may create whatever inspires you (any theme) using any digi set you’d like from the Imagine That! DbK store (new release or older set)
- Comment on our FB challenge entrants & help welcome new members joining the group.
- Take a turn one month to choose the Challenge Winner– each DT will be on a rotation schedule.
- All will be required to join our private DT blog where you will download new releases, upload your projects (to your page) and receive important team info
FB Design Team Compensation:
- Each DT will receive all New Releases via download links on our private blog, + you will also receive a coupon code* to get older digi stamps, papers, etc you might like to use for your DT cards. *Coupon is renewed as many times as you'd like, provided you have created and posted with the items you've downloaded.
- Each DT will receive a DT blog badge that we encourage you to display in your blog's sidebar and link it to our FB Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginethatdigis/) We will also link to your blog in our sidebar and with every project you/we post in the FB Group
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please post on your blog (if you have one, or on your FB page if not), that you are entering our Facebook DT Call and link to this blog post.
- Use the linky at the end of this post to link up 3 of your best recent creations, preferably using Imagine That! digis by Kris (since you will be required to use these on this team). If you don't currently have any of my digis, you can find a cute FREE one in ourFB Group (files section), as well as several others in the store HERE. If you don't have a blog, you can set up an album called Imagine That DT Call and insert 3 projects there to link for me.
- Friend me on Facebook - Kris ITdbk
- This call will be open until April 15th
Please link up to your direct blog post OR facebook album containing your application entries - If you are interested in being a New Release Coordinator for our FB GRoup, please add FBC after your name.