Wednesday 9 March 2016

MR & Mrs










Good Morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
What are you all up to today.
I'm cleaning and then crafting what a fun day.

And I'm Now getting fed up with Google as my comments
that you leave me have started to disappear once again so
I'm very sorry if I've missed them.

Today's card Is what I call a Little over the top for me
but you have to do what the customer wants.
I started off the with a circler easel card and I just matted
and layered it with the new paper's from crafter's companion.

I used printed vellum to the centre of my back panel.
I mounted it to the centre with foam tape.
I cut 2 hearts out of gold mirri and I mounted these
 on to printed vellum I tucked them just under the centre piece.

I them cut several flourishes out of gold mirri and I
added these around the centre frame.
I cut the Mr & Mrs and added this to the centre of the vellum.

Next I cut and made two flowers out of printed vellum
I added these to the bottom as my stopper.
I then cut ut the celebration out of gold and I added
it to the front of the flower's.

The die's that I have used are all from Crafter's Companion

That's all for today.

Hugs Debs xxx 

No comments: