Friday 18 March 2016

Oh Baby






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning and
looking forward to the weekend.
Looks like the weather is going to be good too I hope.

For today's card I have used a image from Whoopsidaisy
which I cut out with a Marianne die sorry I don't know what
it is called.

I started with a 8" x 8" white card which I cut a mat out of deep
pink. I then cut a white mat just a little smaller.
On this I cut a Sue Wilson Striplet across the bottom.
I added this to my card with foam tape. 
I added some sticky ribbon down the side of my card.

I then added my topper to the top of my card with foam tape.
I then added three gems to the top corner.
And to finish off with I tuck a ribbon slider which I threaded
with a piece of pink ribbon.
I added this to the side of my card on to the ribbon.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your continued support.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx 

No comments: