Saturday 12 March 2016

Pink Lilly






Good morning all are you having a lovely weekend
What are you all up to.
I wish the weather would pick up I need some sunshine and heat.
I'm fed up of being cold and looking at rain and snow.

For today's card I thought I would bring some of the older
dies out and give them a airing.
I started with a shaped card that I've had in my stash
for a while.
And I then cut the spellbinder's grand decorative squares dies
out of white card and I layered them all up in the centre.
I then added a pink sentiment that I had in my stash to the centre.

I then cut 4 corners from a Tonic die out of white card.
Then using the Tonic Lilly die I cut it out in white and the I
inked the petals with a verse a magic ink pad.
I made my lilly up and I added some leafs to it and I added
it to the bottom corner.
I had some die cut butterflies in my stash so I added these around the card.

That's all for today

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: