Wednesday 8 March 2017

Happy Birthday Openbook






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
Well we had some good news at the hospital yesterday even
though George as a mass in his right Lung that was coursing the bleeding
it is not cancer and with medication they should be able to get
rid of it he as to have another scan in three months just to
see if it is moving.

Today's card Is made with the scan and cut Which I cut out all the
layers n the machine.
The blue card that I used was from a pad that I got from B&M for £2.99
for 24 doublesided sheets it is really good quality that have 12 different books
and there 12"x 12".

I then cut out the flowers out of vellum which I also cut on the scanncut.
It as helped me a lot with my cutting out as I'm now having trouble
with my hands.
I made up all the pages and I then wrapped a piece of ribbon
around the spine of the card.
I then tied a small bow which I added to the top of the spine.

I then added my sentiment on to the small page.
I then added my flower's to the bottom corner I then cut my 
foliage with a Sue wilson die out of blue card and I added
these to the flower's.

To finish with I added some gems.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: