Monday 28 March 2016

Till the cows come home








Good morning all I hope you are all well and having a lovely
Easter shame the weather's changed to rain.

This is my second card of the day.
Today's card is something different for me but i just loved this
image it came from Imagine that Digi stamps.
I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I covered in black card and
then a white one then black. After i glued it to the card base I did 
a row of red sticky tape across the centre which I then covered it with silver
and black mico beads/

I printed off my image and I cut it out with the spellbinder's
labels 46. I added this to my card with foam tape.
I printed off my sentiment and I added it to the top corner.

I made three flower's with the Heartfelt Creations Arianna die set.
which I added to the bottom corner.
Next I added gems to the corners and the sentiment.

I then tied a large white bow and I added it to the side of my topper.
To finish with I added a flower to the centre of my bow.
And I then added a gem to the centre of each flower.

That's all for today and I thank you for your continued support.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: