Sunday 20 March 2016

First day of spring






Good morning all well the day we have all been waiting for Spring
is finally here so I thought I would bring you a really
bright and fresh looking card.

I started off with a 8" x 8" white card that I covered
with a piece of pink checked paper from my stash.
Then I cut a strip of lemon card and a smaller strip of checked
paper which I added down the side.
I cut my topper out with a spellbinders postage stamp die and
a lemon mat with the larger die from the same set.
I added this to the centre of my card with foam tape.

I them added some flowers in pink and lemon to the bottom
corner.
I then tied a large bow out of pink organza ribbon and then a
smaller one out of lemon seam binding I added them both to
the side of my topper. I added a lemon rose on to the centre of the bow.
I then made two pins in pink and ivory which I added to the bow.

To finish with I added gems to the corners.

That's all for today and  till tomorrow
Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: