Wednesday 16 March 2016

A little vintage







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning. And thank
you for stopping by.
Well today is my last day of freedom as my disability car as to
go back. So I'm now housebound as I have no other way of getting out.

For today I thought I would give you a bit of vintage which I
had in my stash.
I have used a 8" x 8" white scalloped card I cut a mat out of 
paper from my stash before I added it to my card I wrapped a piece of lace
around the centre.
I then cut a 2" strip of a different card a down the side.
I mat and layered my topper and added this to the centre.

I tied a large bow out of cream satin ribbon. Before I glued the bow down I 
cut a piece of cream net just a little larger than the bow.
I glued this under the bow so it just over hangs the bow.
I then added a flower to the centre of the bow.

To finish off with I added flowers to the bottom corner and one
small flower to each of the top corners.

That's all for today and I hope you
all have a good one in what ever you are doing.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx 

No comments: