Tuesday 29 March 2016

Hoot Hoot Tickled Pink






Good morning I hope you are all well this morning
What are you all up to today I think I may colour my hair 
just to cheer me up Im a mousey blond so I think I'm going to go 
really light to cover the grey that's coming through.

For today's card I have used A image from Image that digi stamps
you can get them from Here

I love this owl she's so cute I cut it out with the Sweet Dixie
Decorative circle frame die.
I started with a 8"x 8" white card I covered it with a pink polka dot
paper and the for the top mat I wanted to use different 
papers so I used the front cover of the paper pad which shows
 you all the different papers in it.
I added it to my card. But across the centre it tells you what make
of card it is. So I cut a 2in strip of white card and then a strip of pink
on top of it I wrapped a piece of pink lace round it. I then added it 
across the centre so you cant see any writing.
I then added my topper to the centre of my card.
I then cut some flourishes which I added around the card.
I added some flower's to the bottom. And I cut a sentiment 
which I added to the top corner.
To finish of with I tied a very large bow out of satin ribbon
Which I added to the side of my topper and a gem to the centre
of the bow.

That's all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: