Tuesday 22 March 2016

Daisy Does Diva's







Good morning all i hope you are all well today.
I'm now pulling my hair out now I've only had one week
with out my car and not being able to go out.

For today's card I have used the Daisy does Diva's cd from Whoopsidaisy.
I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I cut a mat out of
a blue checked card I wrapped a piece of ribbon around it
before I added it to my card.

Next I took one of my older spellbinders dies to cut a frame in white 
i'm sorry I cant remember it's name.
I added this to the side of my card.
I printed out my image and I cut it out with I think it is lables 18
from spellbinder's and I also cut a silver one to go behind my image.
I added this to the centre of my frame.
I then tied a large bow out of blue organza ribbon I added it to
the side of my topper.
I then threaded a piece f gingham ribbon throw a ribbon slider.
Which I added on to the bow.

I finished off by adding gems to the corner's of the card.
And I added two pins to the bow.

That's all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: