Saturday 6 May 2017

Scan n cut foiling sample






Good morning all are you all ready for the weekend what
are you all doing.

This card was all made on the scan n cut I started off by matting and 
layering my pretty paper and white card up
I then cut a frame for the top of my card in white.
In the centre of the frame I mat and layered the same paper and white card up.
Next with a piece of white card i inked the sentiment on the scan n cut
and then I added the foil.
I then mounted this on to pink card and then on to green card.
I added this to the centre of the frame.

Next using the same paper I designed my own flower on the
scan n cut which I cut several layers I made up two flowers
and I added them to the corners of my card.
To finish off with I added some gems around the frame
and some pearls into the centre of each flower.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: