Friday 4 March 2016

Sunrise Lillies








Good Morning all I hope you are all well on this Friday Morning
ad looking forward to the weekend.
Well it looks like Google have sorted out my comment Problem
I logged in and out a few times and then they all came back
touch wood.

For tday's card I have used the Heartfelt creations Sunrise Lilly
stamp and die set this was my first go at them so I'm really 
pleased with the way they came out.

I started off with a A5 tent card and I covered it with some paper
from my stash.
Next I cut out my verse with a spellbinders die but I'm sorry
I cant remember what it's called.
I inked it while it was still in the die.
I added this to the top half of my card with foam tape.

Next I stamped and Inked the lillies with a purple versamagic ink pad
and a yellow ink in the centre of the flower's I inked the leafs
with a green versamagic ink.
Then I cut them all out with the matching die.

Next I shaped the petals with a ball tool before glueing together.
I arranged them at the bottom of my card I used glue gel
to stick them down. I them just arranged the leafs around them.

To finish off I added some gems to the centre of the lillies and
to the top corners.

Thanks all for today 

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: