Thursday 19 May 2016

Snow Mice






Good morning all how are you all doing this morning
I cant believe that The sun is shinning and I'm making Christmas cards
But they have to be done and with these gorgeous images
I dont mind doing them.

Todays card is made by using the Snow mice design set and the Polar
papers from Image That designs by Kris.
If you click on the images below it will take you to the shop
where you can find these sets and many many more.




I started this card with a 71/2"x 71/2" white card which I
mat and layered it with the papers from the polar set.
I then printed for my image and I cut it out with the 
Sweet Dixie Embroidery square die set.

I added it to the centre of of my card and the I added my sentiment
to the side of my topper.
I then tied a bow that I added to the side of my topper.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs
Debs xxx 

No comments: