Thursday 12 May 2016

New Releases at Imagine That









You can also use these paper's with the soldier's


Good morning all How are we all this morning
I wonder what the weather as in for us today as we have had rain
for the last two day.

 Today see the New Releases from 

I love these images as they are so different from the normal ones
I work with. I have really enjoyed working with these and the 
The soldier ones I really love and these were definitely out
of my comfort zone.

If you want to see more of these images you can go to

And see that the other Designers have been making.

I like the girls on there swings as I can go to town on embellishing them.
But I have to say I loved working with the darker and different papers.
It you click on all the images it will take you to the shop
where you will find the design sets.

Thats all for today and I thank you so much for your company.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: