Sunday 29 May 2016

Red Nose Reindeer





Morning friends followers and visitor's I hope you are all well
this morning. What are you all up to today anything nice.
Nothing doing here still house bound I'm now fed up of being in all the time
it as been now 10 week since ive been out and I'm now climbing the walls.

For todays card I thought while I'm sat here I would do a Christmas card for
a change.
I have used the Red Nose reindeer design set by Kris at Imagine that.

I started with a 6"x 6" white card that I mat and Layered it with 
white and green card.
I printed off my image and I cut it out with a circle die.
And them I cut a frame out of green card with the sweet dixie
doily frame die.
I added this to the centre of my card with foam tape.
To finish off with I tied a large green bow out of satin ribbon
and I added it to the side of my topper. I then threaded a piece of
white ribbon through a ribbon slider which I added to the top of my bow.

If you would like this design set just click on the image below
and it will take you straight to the design set. and you will find
many more wonderful images. 


That's all for today and I thank you so much for all your
continued support.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: