Tuesday 31 May 2016

Let's Play Football






Good morning all have we all had a good Bank Holiday
I just cant believe that it's the last day of may where as
this year gone.

Today's card is made by using the new cd from Whoopsidaisy
which called Linniepink Designs.

I started of with a 7"x 7" white card that I mat and Layered
in blues and white card.
I then printed off my image and I mat and layered this in blues
and white card.
I added this to my card with foam pads to the left side.
I then just tied a piece of blue ribbon in a knot
and I added it to the top corner.

To finish this card of I Cut out the trophy out of white card.
with the Sweet Dixie Trophy die.
I added this to the bottom corner.

That's all for today and I thank you for all your continued support
and all the comments that you leave me I do really
appreciate them.

Hugs Debs xxxxx

No comments: