Tuesday 10 May 2016

A Speedy recovery






Good morning all friends followers and passes by how are
we all this morning I wonder what kind of day we are all going 
to have weather wise. I hope its going to be a sunny on as 
I'm going to have to have a lazy day as My back and legs are 
very painful this morning.

I think I should have to send this card to myself Lol.

As you that know me you know that I dont like men's cards
But I have to say I were very pleased to say I enjoyed making
this one.
It's a 7"x 7" card and the image is from Imagine that
which I mat and layered it with colours from the image.

If you click on to the image below it will take you to the
Digi Kit in the shop.


Thats all for today and I hope you have a good day in
what ever you are doing.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: