Monday 30 May 2016

Marleen's Chocolate Bar








Good Morning All I hope you are all well On this
Bank Holiday Monday.

Today Is my turn to give some Inspiration over at
Imagine That. And for this card I have used the Marleen's Chocolate Bar.

I must say I'm so sorry about the photo and I have tried everything I could
to get the flower to look green as it is but on the photo it looks blue.

I started with a 8"x 8" white card that I added a white mate and Then 
a with the green mat I used a Sue Wilsons border die
down the lefthand side. I then added this to my card.
Next I cut a strip of card which I wrapped a piece of white ribbon
around it. I then added this down the edge of my border.

I then printed off my image and I cut it out with the spellbinder's
floral ovals die. I then added this to the centre of my card.

I then tied a large white bow out of satin ribbon which I added to the 
bottom corner.
I then sprits a piece of card with the creative expressions
Pixie dust in green and pink I then sprits it with a little
water I dried it with my heat gun.
I then used this to cut out my flower. I added it to the centre
of the bow.
To finish with I added my sentiment to the top corner and some
gems to the same corner.

If you would like this design set you can click on the image below and it will
take you to the store and you will find many more wonderful
design sets.


That's all for today and I hope you all have a good Bank Holiday.

Hugs
Debs xxxxx

No comments: