Monday 16 May 2016

Lighthouse




  

Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning and 
is the weather suiting you I'm loving the sun as the heat
works wonders on my joints so I'm happy.

Today is my day at Imagine that digi designs By Kris
If you click on the image below it will take you straight
to the design kit and you will find many more wonderful sets
al designed by Kris.

For this card I have use the lighthouse kit which I printed off.
The card is a 9"x 61/2 tent card which I mat and layered it with
shades of blues and white.


I mat and layered my topper in the same shades as the card and
then I added it to the centre of my card.
I the used the new dies from Sweet Dixie I used the yacht set.
And I added them to my card.

That's all for today why not pop along the  blog
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.uk/ and take part in
with us on the challenge which is a sketch.
It would be so nice to see you there.

Thank you for stopping by.

Debs xxx

No comments: