Friday 27 May 2016

Marleen's Chocolate Bar




Good morning all how are you all doing are you ready for the weekend.
I dont know where the weeks are going this year seams to have flown by.

Today see the release of a new design at Imagine That and it's
called Marleen's Chocolate Bar I think it's so cute.
And who doesn't like a bar of chocolate cos I do even though I shouldn't
have it.

For this card I have used a 71/2"x 71/2" white card which I coloured 
with a piece of teal card. I then added a mat of white card.
I then cut the spellbinder's Decorative labels 4 out out out white card.
I then cut a mat of paper to match Marleen's trouser's for my die cut to
sit on. Next I printed of my image and I cut it out with labels 4. 
I added this on to my decorative mat.
I added this to the left hand side of my card. 

I then cut a strip of white card which I added to the right hand side of my card.
I then added some pink flower's down it.

To finish off with I tied a large bright Pink bow which I added to the
bottom corner and I added some pearls to the bow before I added 
a gem  to finish it off.

If you would like this design set just click on the image below
and it will take you straight to the design set. Their is even a Dutch set too.
 And you will find
many more wonderful images.



Thank you for stopping by

Debs xx

No comments: