Friday 13 May 2016

Leesa's Swing





Good morning all how are you all ding this morning
Today's card is one of the latest Digi Stamps from Image that digi designs.
And she is called Leesa's Swing.

For this card I started off by printing off my image but for this one 
I used the outline stamp and I coloured her in with
my Harmony pens.
I then cut her out with a with a circle die.
And the I cut my frame with the doily circular frame
from Sweet Dixie.

I mat and layered my card with pink mint and white card.
I then added my topper to the centre of my card.
I then tied a large bow out of pink ribbon.
Which I added to the side of my topper. And I added a pearl to the 
centre of my bow.

To finish off with I added some moon rock gems to the corner. 



That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.
And take part in the challenge which the theme is a sketch.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: