Wednesday 25 May 2016

Kimmie's Swing



 

Good morning all how we all doing this morning 
And what we you all up to today anything nice.
I've got to catch up with my DT Work and then if the sun should
come out I will be sitting in the garden doing some colouring.

For todays card well if you can call it a card I were just
having a play at paper folding And this
is what I came up with, I started off with 6 4"x 4" square cards
and I glued them all together to make a book.

I then added my paper folding inside all the books.
I then printed off my image that is called Kimmie's  swing by
Imagine That And they are all designed by Kris..

I printed off my image 12 times which I coloured them in different colour's
I added the images to  the inside of each opening.
Then I added some flower's from my stash to the out side
of the folds.

Next I closed the book and I wrapped a piece of ribbon around it.
I then printed off one more image the size of the front cover.
If you would Like this image just click on the image and it 
will take you straight to the design set.



Thats all for today and I do appreciated your comments.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: