Wednesday 11 May 2016

Kimmie's Lemonade







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning I wonder
what kind of day we are in for as it rained every bit of the day yesterday.
It were too good to be true to have more than three day's of sunshine.

For today's card I have used the Kimmie's Lemonade digi die
by Kris at Imagine that it you click on the image below it will take
you to the design set and to many more  wonderful designs.



I started this card with a 71/2"x 71/2" card base which I mat and layered with
papers from my stash but fr the lemon paper I used MCS to
make my own paper by using the lemon from the design set.

I took my image in to my craft studio and I resized it and then
I added the sentiment around Kimmie. I then cut it out with a circular
die. I the cut my frame with the Sweet Dixie Doily frame die set.
I then added it to the centre of my card. I then added some embellishments
to the corners of my card. 

I then tied a large pink bow which I added to the side of my topper.
I also added a string of pearls to the bow.
And to finish off I added some pearls to the corners.

That's all for now and I thank you for stopping by.

Many thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: