Monday 23 May 2016

Kimmi's sour Lemon's






Good morning all how are we all doing this morning
Is the weather being kind to you today.
It looks like were in for another lovely day's.

Today's card is for my Inspiration Day at Imagine that Digi Designs.
Why not pop along to the blog which you will find 

For this card I started with a white circler card which I made
by using the Spellbinder's Grand circle's die set.
And I cut all the dies out of pink's and Lemon card which I 
mat and layered it.
I printed off my topper with the smallest die and I added this the 
centre.

I then tied and large bow out of white satin ribbon and I added
it to the side of my topper and I added a string of pearls on
to the bow and to finish the bow off I added a butterfly that I
cut out of pink card that I add left over from the card.
I then added three roses to the bottom of my card and 
I added some leafs to the flowers the die that I used for the leafs is a 
sweet dixie die.

To finish off with I added some gems around the top of card.
If you would like this design set you can click on the
 image below and it will
take you straight to the design set. You will find lots more
wonderful design sets.



That's all for today and I thank you so much for
stopping by and leaving me your wonderful comments.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: