Monday 9 May 2016

Freda's Flower Basket




Good afternoon all I'm here with my second card of the day
This card I made for the inspiration at Imagine that digi designs.

For this card I have used the Freda's Flower basket.
This card means so much to me as Kris Named it
After my late Mum.



You can get this image from HERE

I started with a 7"X 7" white card and I folded the front back on 
it's self and I then mat and layered the front and the inside of it.
Next I printed off my image and I cut it out with a circles die.
Then I cut the frame out with the Sweet Dixie Doily die out of
a pale blue card.
I added my image to the centre of my die cut.
I then added it to my card.
To finish with I added my sentiment to the top corner.

If you want t take a look at this image and more all you have to do
is click on the image below


That's all for today and I hope to see you 
same place tomorrow.

Debs xx

No comments: