Saturday 28 May 2016

On Your Graduation






Good morning all how we all doing this morning
Well I this summer as been and gone here it is now back to cold and damp

For today's card I have used the For The Graduate design set from
Imagine that designs by Kris.

I started with a 7"x 7" white card that I mat and layered with 
Reds Teals and white.

I then printed off my image and I cut it out with a Sweet Dixie
Embroidery frame die.
I then added this to the centre of my card by using foam pads.

I them added three roses to the bottom corner. I then tied a large bow
with a deep red satin ribbon I then added it to the side of
my topper. to finish it off I added a daisy to the centre of the bow.

If you would like this image just click on it and it will
take you straight to the design set.



Thats all for today and I thank you for all your continued support.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: