Sunday 22 May 2016

Kimmie's Lemonade stall





Good Sunday Morning How are we all doing and are you having
a lovely weekend As the weather is getting warmer I thought I would
use the Lovely Kimmie's  Lemonade stand.
Just looking at her Makes you want a drink of ice cold lemonade.

I would just like to welcome Pam Simpson to my blog
as my latest Follower Welcome Pam

I started off by making a stepper card which I mat and layered it
with lovely pinks and lemon backing papers.
I then wrapped a piece of pink ribbon around the bottom front.

I then printed off my topper and  embellishments from the design set.
I cut out the lemon and the glass of lemonade which I added
to the steps at either side of the centre piece.


I then cut out Kimmie with the spellbinders postage stamp die.
I them matted it on to a piece of lemon card. And I then
added it to the centre of my card.
I then cut out the Lemonade banner which I added just below
the topper.

To finish off the card I tied a small bow out of satin ribbon
which I added to the top corner of my topper.
If you click on the image below it will take you straight
 to the design set in the store
where you will find many more wonderful designs and there are also
wonderful background paper packs


Thats all for today and I hope you have a good one.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: