Sunday 1 May 2016

Baby Boy






Good morning all how are we all doing this morning.
I'm hoping for a nice and warm day I can live in hope Lol.

For today's card I have used the Sweet Sleep Baby Boy Digi Stamp
from http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/

I started with a 7"x 7" cream card I then printed of my papers that come with
the design set.
I mat and layered them up.

I printed off my topper and then I cut it out with the Sweet Dixie 
Embroidery frame die.
I added it to the centre of my card using foam tape.


I added a button to all four corner's I then printed out my
sentiment and I added it to the side of my topper.

I then tied a large cream bow which I added to the side of
 my topper. To finish it off I added a button to the centre of my bow.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a good one.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: