Saturday 14 May 2016

Give A Hoot







Good morning all how are we all doing and are we having a good weekend.
I wonder what the weathers going t be like after all the rain we have just had.

Today's card is made with the Give a Hoot Which is a cancer awareness
ribbon.
I find it such a cute image.

I started with a 71/2"x 71/2"  white card that I cut a mat out of paper
from the ribbon paper set. If you click on the image below it
will take you to the paper set and many more fabulous images.




If you click on to the image above it will take you straight to the
image design set

I then printed off my image and I cut is out with a square die.
I then added it to the centre of my card.
I the cut a frame by using a large square die for the outer of the frame
and then a fancy frame by tattered lace on the inside.

I added this over the image and I used  foam pads to give it
some hight.
I then added a few pink gems to the corners.
And to finish off with I tied a large white bow which I added to
the side of my card and I also added a string of pearls
on to the top of the bow and a large pink gem on top.

That's all for today and I hope to see you in the morning.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: