Wednesday 4 May 2016

A Bouquet for you










Good Morning all how are we all doing this morning
I wonder what the weather as for us today as It's about time
it picked up we have had some lovely morning and then it hit's
12pm and the rain comes.

For today's card I have used a image from http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/

And the Image is called Bouquet For You I love this image
as it as sentiments for all different Occasions.

I started with a 9"x 61/2" white card which I mat and layered
it with lilac pretty paper's from my stash. Before I glued the top mat
down I wrapped apiece of lilac lace around the bottom of it.
I then added my mat to the card.
I then added a chain of crystal gems across the top of my lace.
I'm sorry the chain doesn't show up too good.
I've had this chain along time but never known what to use it on
but it does look good here.

I then added my topper to the centre of my card.
I printed off my sentiment and I mat and layered it with matching papers
as the background.
I added this to the top of my topper.

I then tied a large white bow and I also tied a piece of the chain into
the bow.
I added the bow to the side of my topper.
To finish off with I added a crystal gem bow to the centre of
my bow.

If you click on the image below it will take you straight
to the Digi Kit.  



That's all for today and I thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: