Monday 23 May 2016

4 Legs Not 2








Good morning all I hope you are all well but if not i
send you some crafty Hugs.

Today sees the start of another challenge over at Ooh La La
and the theme as been chosen by the lovely Janice and it is
called 4 Legs not 2. So why not pop along to

And be in with a chance of winning 2 digi stamps.
Just pop along and see what the design team have been making.

I have used the Paul Oakley cd for this card. I started of by printing my
 backing papers and my topper off. I covered a 7"x 7" white card.
I mat and layered my topper in browns and cream card.
I added this to the centre of my card with foam tape,

I cut some swirls with crafter's companion swirl die set.
I the added some flower's to the bottom corner and I added some swirls
around the flower's.
Next I tied a large bow out of satin ribbon and I added it to
the side of the topper. I them added some swirl's to the bow.
I then added a cameo to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I hope you can pop a long to Ooh La La 
and join in the challenge.

And don't forget that Ooh La La are on Hochanda on the 2nd June so
don't forget to watch and see what goodies there will be.

That's all for today and I hope you have a good one.

Crafty Hugs 
Debs xxx

No comments: