Friday 20 May 2016

Psalm 91 in pink






Good morning all well it as soon got back to Friday
the weeks just seen to be flying by but I wish July would
hurry up as that is when my card is due and I will be able to get
out of the house as up to now I've not been out for the last
12 weeks and it is driving me made.
I have done so much crafting in the last 12 weeks last night I 
counted how many cards I have in my card box and a total sum
of 112 so when I have put inserts in them they will be off to
the local charity shop when I get my card to take them.

Anyway back to today's card I have used a image from Imagine by Kris
you can see what the Design team have been making on the Facebook page


I started with a 7"x 7" White card that I mat and Layered with 
pink and pale blue papers
I then printed off my image and I cut it out with the Sweet Dixies
Square swirl frame die.
While it was still in the die inked it with the pink inks.

I added it to the centre of my card with foam pads.
To finish it off I tied a large pink bow out of satin ribbon.
I you click on the image below it will take you straight to the design set
and you will also find many many more wonderful design sets in store.



That's all for today and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: