Saturday 7 May 2016

Pretty Petunias






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning it
looks like we are going to be in for another lovely day.
So its a cleaning morning the I think I will sit in the garden and
do some colouring in.

For today's card I have used the Pretty Petunias image
by Kris at Imagine that.

I started this card by making my card base which is a 
61/2 x 9" white card.
I then mat and layered it with pinks whites and Aqua card stock.
I the cut my frame with white card stock and the
Sue Wilson's Swiss Background.
Which I added to the centre of my card.

I then printed  off the image and I cut it out with
Rectangle die and then I added it to the centre of the frame.

I then took a piece of white ribbon which I then coloured it
 with my Alcohol pens.
Then I tied it into a large bow I added this to the bottom
of my card I then threaded a piece of ribbon through
a ribbon slider that I added to the top of my bow.

To finish off I added some pearls to the corners.
If you would like this image and many more just click 
on the image below.





Thats all for today and I thank you much for stopping by.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: