Thursday 26 May 2016

Little miss Tap Dancer







Good morning all  how are you all doing today I hope 
you are all well this morning.

I dont know about this card but I love it I just love the colours
that I've used.

I have used a Imagine that design by Kris.
Which I printed off and I coloured her dress in red
and Navy blue It looks like black but it's Navy.
You can find the design set from


The size of my card is 61/2"x 9" I mat and layered it with 
Navy, Red and white card.
I cut the frame out of red card I'm sorry I cant remember the name
of this die set.
I added it to the top centre of my card and I cut the image
out with the smaller die in the same set.
I added this the the centre of the frame.

Next I cut a strip of Red card and then a smaller Navy 
one and a White one.
I wrapped a piece of red ribbon around the strip of card
the I added this to the bottom of my card.

I then tied a large bow out of Red ribbon which I added 
it to the centre of the ribbon band.

I added an string of pearls and a pearl to the centre of my bow.

If you would like this image just click on it and it will
take you straight to the design set and you will find many 
More wonderful designs.


That's all for today and I thank you so much for your
comments.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: