Monday 2 February 2015

Whoopsidaisys challenge card pretty in pink




 
 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all
well on this Monday morning.
I Hope the weather is better this week for you.
it's just dark and dull here but it is
only 5am.
 
I'm off to have my nails done today having
a little pampering.
 
Today's card is for the Whoopsidaiys Challenge
Pretty in pink and it runs all of Feb.
The image is from the whoopsidaisys Hip Hooray cd
and the artwork is from the very talented
Linnie pink.
Why not pop along to www.cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk
and join in with us at the Challenge.
 
 
You can purchase the cd from
 
I Hope you like this card as much as I do and if
you leave any comments I do really appreciate it.
and if you have a active blog
I would love to visit it.
 
Many thanks for taking the time to stop by.
 
Debs xxx
 

No comments: